Mellowood Wine Club
Thank you for considering the Mellowood Wine Club
Club members receive first access to new release wines, events, and additional benefits. Our wine club features two different tiers. With each option you receive a twice-yearly allotment, in May and November, of new release wines for your cellar and enjoyment.
Club Benefits For All Members
- Complimentary tastings and VIP treatment at our winery when you visit.
- First access and special pricing for club release parties, seasonal winemaking clinics, and other exclusive events.
- Club discounts on wine purchases, discount depending on club tier and volume.
- 20% off wines by the glass in the tasting room.
- 20% off shipping fees for orders of 6 bottles or more.
- 20% off your stay at the private Mellowood house when checking in and out between Sunday and Thursday, and 10% off when checking in and out on Friday & Saturday. (contact us directly to ensure rates)
- Beginning in 2020, top club buyers will gain access to immersive wine adventures in France, including access to stay in a private home in France for up to a week.
- Special gifts for referring new members to the club!
- Special pricing for private experiences and events at Mellowood – ask us for details!
- The option of choosing Red Wines Only in your club allotments.
Additional Club Details
- Please plan on being a member for at least one year, so we can get to know each other!
- Members who cancel before their second club allotment may be back-charged for discounts received.
- Members joining more than two months before the next scheduled release will take the previous club release wines upon joining, or make a qualifying purchase of $150 to activate membership.
- We email club shipment details about ten days before processing, including access to online selections for custom club tiers.
- Pick-Up: Please plan to pick up club releases within 4 months, or we may contact regarding shipping.
- Members selecting the Red Wines Only option will have fewer wines to choose from.
- Tax and shipping will be charged when applicable.
Shipping Fine Print
- Deliveries require a signature by someone 21 years of age or older.
- Shipping to business addresses is preferred.
- Shipping to P.O. Boxes is not allowed.
- We ship only states we are legally allowed to. Ask us about shipping to your state.
- Shipping is always weather dependent; orders may be held until weather permits (temperatures below 80 to 85F or above freezing).
Questions? Contact us at 530-306-9454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.