PRIVATE VINEYARD STAY
Have you stayed at the Mellowood Private Farmhouse? It is a secluded, private house on our estate in the Fair Play AVA where you can experience stunning views of the rolling gold country hills, vineyards, and seasonal foliage. the Mellowood private farm house is a wonderfully unpretentious place to escape, nestled betweeen nine acres of estate vineyards and our boutique tasting room.
Available on Airbnb, the house features an open floor plan perfect for a gathering of friends and family, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a stocked kitchen, and plenty of outdoor entertaining areas so you can really enjoy the estate during your visit. Additional details and booking are available at our Airbnb listing.
- Three bedrooms, including one master and one bunk room
- Two bathrooms, including one master bath
- Sleeps six to eight people
- AC, heat and fireplace
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen stocked with essentials
- Dog friendly (on leash when outside, and kept off furniture
- Family friendly
- Multiple outdoor areas: outdoor deck and patio seating, and an outdoor fire pit with seating
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
- Reduced weekday rates
- Minimum two-night stay
- Access sometimes limited to four-wheel drive during winter due to snowfall.
- Situated a short drive from dozens of wine tasting rooms
- Walk out the back door and take a walk in the vineyard
- Have a picnic in our oak grove between the house and the tasting room
- Taste exceptional wines in the tasting room. You'll receive a complimentary tasting flight (subject to winery operation hours).
- Make an appointment for a private tasting and experience with us during your stay
Scroll through the gallery below to get to know the house!